Friday, November 01, 2013

New Approach for the Site

I want to revitalize this site and get it back up and running with a bit more info than a few odd stories. I was thinking of moving forward not only with short stories but also what I've learned writing including all kinds of writing. The difference between this site and other writing sits will be that we'll still post short stories.

Over the years I've realized being able to write and communicate through writing is incredibly important. Hopefully this site will help people express their thoughts and ideas through words. From stories to presentations to a well crafted emails. There is an art in words.

What can you expect?

A continuation of the writing I've already placed on here; that's what prompted me to revisit the site in the first place. Life is busy but crafting a good short story can be done at least every week or two along with some posts about writing and how I and others approach it.

Finally I also want to open the site up a bit and include stories and articles from others; if you have a story or post idea you'd like to share let me know and we can see about including it on the site. 

No comments: