Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to 500 Words or so a blog that I'm starting up for the purposes of writing once or twice a week, most likely once to start with. What do I mean by writing? Is this just another personal blog with a bit of this a bit of that and not a whole lot of very much at all? Nope this blog is fictional writing... short stories, stories that'll continiue over a number of posts.

These are my stories, please respect that. If you'd like to use a section, please give credit. If you'd like to use something commercialy, please contact me (bootsector at gmail.com). This is mostly for me to write little short stories and things like that though if in the future I decide to expand... that's my call.

So a bit about me: My name is Tank (I've got a real name but this is what I'm writing under... for now) and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm male, about 28 or so working in computers (generally). I've been writing short stories for years though there's been a gap lately and I'd like to remove that. None of my works have been published though it would be nice if they were one day. That's the 10seconds on me... if you want to know more just email me.

Technorati: , ,, ,

No comments: